At NIA Immigration, we are always committed to being responsive and
accessible to our clients; striving to assist individuals facing all sorts
of issues. Our strategic consultative services meet the full spectrum of
business immigration needs.
We will also assist you in understanding your accurate score, which is a
challenging and time-consuming process. Our consultants can explain to you
the process, our team are keen on letting you know every minute detail of
Our professional immigration consultant gives advice and represents you in
all Canadian Immigration matters ranging from individuals immigrating to
Canada for work, travel, study or business, to corporations employing
temporary foreign workers for their organizations in Canada.
Since the beginning of 2015, the Express Entry method has been launched to immigrate to Canada and obtain permanent residence in Canada. Express Entry completely changed the Canadian immigration system, and after the launch of the Express Entry system for Canadian immigration, many applicants who previously used the usual method of immigration to Canada through the federal specialized force remained behind closed doors. Currently, the Canadian Immigration Department announces the minimum score of the person selected to obtain permanent residence in Canada every month. If you intend to obtain permanent residence in Canada through one of the Express Entry programs.
Many times it happens that the request for a visa is not accepted and usually a letter of the reason for the rejection of the desired visa is sent to the applicant. In general, each visa has its own conditions, and if there are no sufficient documents to prove those conditions, the visa application will not be accepted. The reasons for the rejection of some visas and how to fix them are given in the rest of this section:
Officer’s hesitation: The case officer may have doubts about your return to the country of origin after the visa expires. Also, this doubt may arise about your real motivation for travelling to Canada. In both cases, there is a possibility that the Canadian visa will be rejected. For this purpose, all steps must be transparent and honest so that this doubt does not arise.
Poor foreign travel records:
Sometimes, if your record in foreign travel is weak, especially in Schengen countries, it may fuel these doubts.
Inability to prove sufficient financial resources: This is especially important for Canadian study visas and super visas.
Bad record: Having a bad record in the country of origin can easily cause the rejection of any visa. Also, having a bad record in Canada will also cause your application to re-obtain a Canadian visa to be rejected.
Lack of connection between the field of work and the field of study: If there is no connection between the field of study you have chosen and your field of work, usually your study visa will not be accepted. To prevent this situation, all your documents should be clear, clear and related to your field of study and work history. Also, make sure that the educational institution that accepted you is accredited and its name is on the list of approved educational institutions in Canada.
Failure to submit the desired documents correctly: documents related to educational and work records, health status, clean criminal records, etc. must be prepared and submitted correctly. If your visa is rejected due to incomplete documents, apply again, but this time complete your documents and correct your mistakes.
1. Color copies of new and old passports of all applicants (specification page – all pages with visas and stamps, including Iran entry and exit stamps); Note that the applicant’s last passport must be signed.
2. Completed Persian visa application form.
3. Applicants’ birth certificate, marriage certificate, birth certificate of unmarried children, employment certificate for unmarried children, notarized consent for accompanying children who intend to travel without one of their parents (the consent is from those who do not accompany the applicants).
4. Real estate documents with tassels and tassels, including affidavit, pre-purchase agreement, valid lease, building completion certificate, etc. (in the name of the applicant and spouse if possible).
5. Translated bank certificate of short-term and long-term deposit accounts and six-month Latin print of the account to which the deposit interest is transferred (in the name of the applicant and spouse, if possible)
6. Printout of three or six-month Latin account circulation from current and working accounts (applicant and spouse if possible)
7. Individual two photo pieces 5.3 x 5.4 (new color with white background).
8. Documents that will be required according to your job:
Employees: employment certificate (including position, salary, start date of cooperation and leave period); Salary slips for the last three months; applicant’s insurance records; new work contract; Old work contract if possible
Tell us about your Problem and a member from our legal team will contact you shortly.